Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome to Panthean's Imagination Station

Welcome to my Imagination Station. As it says in my profile, I'm interested in almost every form of fantasy including: video games, Dungeons and Dragons, movies, books, and I even LARP (Live Action Role-Play) once in a while; LARPing is like living a Dungeons and Dragons campaign for a weekend. For those of you that don't know about or play Dungeons and Dragons, consider it living a video game.

Anyway, I started this blog mainly due to the prodding of my father. I am attempting to write the storyline for a video game...a story that I've been working on for more than 6 years. He said that bloging is a good way to practice my writing, improve my imagination, and learn how to take criticism.

I hope to accomplish a few things with this blog, the primary of which is to improve my story. However, I also hope that this will improve my DMing skills for Dungeons and Dragons. My father overheard my friend and I preparing a campaign one day and said that I could use the blog to help others with their campaigns by providing help and advice. I don't know how well that will work, but if I can improve my own abilities and help others with their campaigns, then I'll give it a shot.

I'm not used to bloging, nor am I very computer literate so please show some patience with me...I don't know fully how to use this website and will be learning as I go. I don't know what else to say right now so I'll leave it up to any who will comment on what to talk about. I hope this will be more than just, I'll type and you'll read...I like interaction, so let me know what you want me to say. Enjoy the site and let me know what you want to talk about!

1 comment:

Rex Venom said...

You just throw your ideas out there and you will be surprised how well they'll be received by the happy bloggers! hahah
DMing is an art form all to itself!
Rock on!